Need Money for College? Here are some great ways to pay for your future!
- Complete the FAFA application or CA Dream Act Application beginning Oct 1st!
- Cal Grants is money you DO NOT have to pay back ! There are 3 different types of Cal Grants and to check if you meet the Eligibility Requirements please click here
- California Chafee Grant for Foster Youth
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Explore different types of FREE Scholarships on Scholarships.com
- Turn your efforts into Scholarship money! Check out College Board for more information.
- The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
- The Edison Scholars for High School Seniors is now open!! Scholarships for students who plan to study in the STEM Field.
- If you plan on attend San Bernardino Valley Community College you can be eligible to get your tuition paid for 2 Years! With The Free College Promise
College & Finacial Aid Workshops
To Register for this event please click here